• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Lots of photos of my recent adventures in France/England/Wales!
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Click here to have a look at some lovely/pretty/sexy/scenic riding photos on my website

Some of you might have seen this before and know that I have a blog for all my riding I do, I started at the beginning of this year and have now got to 50 rides on my blog with about 5 more to upload still.

Since I last posted on here I have added about 15 new little stories and sets of photos so if anyone is interested there are the last few rides from when I was living in Grenoble before the summer, then a few from over the summer in London and Wales, the last post I put up is my last ride in the UK for now. I recommend checking out No. 35, 36 and 49 especially. (the photo from below is form No. 35)

I am now living in Norway and will be posting some stuff from over here soon 🙂 having ridden down in Fjora (the trails in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHl9eJh2kU ) last weekend, some stuff around Trondheim during the week and then the weekend just gone was a trip to Åre bike park in Sweeden!

Enjoy, I hope you like them, the writing is nothing special but there are a few nice photos!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Lots of photos of my recent adventures in France/England/Wales!’ is closed to new replies.