Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Lots of items…SIDs, Tiagra, E13, Northwave, USE, On-One……
  • gazhurst
    Free Member

Rockshox SID 26 RCT3 100mm Dual Air forks – Excellent condition, again less than a year of use. 170mm ish 11/8 steerer (need to measure for sure) QR with white legs = £200

USE Carbon flat bars – Excellent condition, used for about 2 months. 5 degree sweep, cut to 680mm width = £50

E13 XCX Chain Guide – Direct mount in white. Used for less that 3 rides = £40

E13 Single Chainring – 38t in silver with E13 singlering bolts. Less than 3 rides, excellent condition = £15

Shimano Tiagra 4600 STI levers – 2 x 10. Less than 3 rides so excellent condition = £90

Northwave Striker MTB shoes – fluorescent green and black, size 42. Used but great condition – £50

Lots of On-One/Planet X clothing – 2 x jerseys (1 shorts sleeve (Small), 1 long sleeve (small) blue with the White rose on the side. A couple of black original On-One jerseys in both long and short sleeve (small and medium). Planet X Nalini bibs in size Small (worn once). Planet X thermal longs (bibless) in Small. = All open to
    offers

Pics available for everything

More bits to come, I have tons of stuff to clear out

gazhurst
    Free Member

Sorry, My apologies….wrong forum

eskay

I may be interested in some of the clothing. Could you email some pics please email in profile.

pegglet
    Free Member

pic of north wave shoes please…..ta

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lots of items…SIDs, Tiagra, E13, Northwave, USE, On-One……’ is closed to new replies.