• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by br.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lost Parcel – who is responsible for a refund?
  • spacehopper

ordered a few items from an online supplier in the middle of february.

some arrived within a couple of days.. and then another a week or so later along with a note stating the remaining 4 would be dispatched soon when they came into stock.

I am still awaiting the 4 items, they claim these where dispatched on the 3rd of march.

i have emailed and telephoned them now to ask for a refund of the 4 outstanding items.. the guy on the phone didnt seem the most clued up and said he had to wait until the 'big boss' was in on friday to sort it out

should i be expecting a refund straight away or do i have to wait until they have secured a claim through royal mail?

cheers for any advice! 🙂

wwaswas

sellers responsibility and you shouldn't have to wait for them to sort it out with RM to get a refund/replacement.

uplink
    Free Member

I reckon they should have coughed up by now
    It's not as if them getting the refund from the PO is a condition of them refunding you

spacehopper

thought so! cheers, i'll see what happens on friday! 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Don't let them **** you around – sounds like they want to.

thomthumb
    Free Member

your contract with shop – to supply goods (or money back)

they have a contract with royal mail to supply a service – this contract is of no relevance to you.

HTH

br
    Free Member

When you speak with the boss, suggest he claims from his end, but resends you the items.

If he doesn't agree, just ask for your money back.

If he doesn't agree, contact your CC company.

If you didn't pay by CC, go find the pointy hat…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lost Parcel – who is responsible for a refund?’ is closed to new replies.