Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • lost my phone, cards and driving license in the surrey hills.
  • burmaboy
    Free Member

Hi all you lovely peoples. I lost my phone between the hips, evian and northern monkey today. If anyone comes accross a black leather cased sony z3 I would be massively greatfl if you could get in contact with me from here. Slim chance I know but I you never know.

Many thanks

Deke

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Good luck. Were you guy telling three mates that you had lost the credit card outside the stores at about 3pm?

burmaboy
    Free Member

Yeah that was me!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The grey tea chat was funny! I was next to your mate on the bench.

I hope someone finds it -‘it was a bit gloppy winterfold way though

jambalaya
    Free Member

Excuse for a day off to retrace your steps ? I would guess it wasn’t an iPhone with “find my phone” switched on or you’d know where it was ? Good luck.

Edit just realised a Z3 is a phone 😳

burmaboy
    Free Member

Ah, carbonfiberismadebyaliens that was such a good call. Alas my gps is on but the data i think is turned off. IIm going back out there today and im just gonna crawl along the floor! Its water proof so hopefully would survive being stuck in the gloop.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Good luck. Might be worth dropping the Hurtwood Ranger an email or a call

bails

Have you tried the android device manager?

https://www.google.co.uk/android/devicemanager

jambalaya
    Free Member

@bails see the post a couple up and the op’s reply

nickjb
    Free Member

an iPhone with “find my phone”

Sony have their own phone finder feature, too (although it might not help this time)

burmaboy
    Free Member

Found it ! Went back yesterday and spent 3 hours searching. It was near the top of milestone hips! Glad I didn’t cancel my contact.

So elated!

Wookster

Result!!

wwaswas

Well done, not sure I’d have looked for that long.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Result!

nedrapier

YEAH!

I got trollied on my office stag do, got very lost trying to take the short cut home from the next station on from mine (fell asleep, last tube) stopped on a patch of grass in front of some flats for a rest, carried on, realised some time later I’d left the carrier bag behind somewhere with everything in it – jacket, wallet, phone, keys – I was in an Elvis jumpsuit with no pockets, see.

next morning, full of hangover and regret, wife said “Is it still on? we can find it with google location” in the car, up the road nearly there, should be by that… 😯 .. Bin Lorry – or inside it? It was just ahead of the bin lorry, right where I’d left it on the grass. 30 seconds later it’d have been in the back.

Pretty amazing feeling eh, burmaboy? 😀

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

what/where is milestone hips?

joat

I know the feeling. Forgot to zip up my back pack properly at Sherwood Pines. Got back to my car, took pack off, had sinking feeling, wallet had gone. Luckily phone was in another pocket and car key was on a clip. Another round of the red a lot slower than the first. And like a shining angel, there it was a the side of the trail about half way round. It now lives in the main deep pocket. However, when I came to tighten a bolt up on another ride, I realised I’d lost my Topeak multi-tool at the same time.

40mpg

Check your history for bunny pron, and 0800-squirrelsuptrees. They’re vermin I tell ya!

jambalaya
    Free Member

🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘lost my phone, cards and driving license in the surrey hills.’ is closed to new replies.