Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Lost my motivation to ride totally
  • yunki
    Free Member

I haven’t really lost interest, just find myself doing other stuff at the moment..

I still do the school run by bike but it’s far from inspiring and barely maintains base fitness..
    However just last night I joined the LBS group night ride for the first time and had a bloody great ride..
    Rode a few trails that were new to me and rode faster and longer than I have for a while..

Definitely inspired me

kcr
    Free Member

Ride to work?

iamanobody
    Free Member

ride to work is a possibility – only 12 miles

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    norbert-colon

I’m just coming back to biking after many years of just a handful of rides per year 😳

Lot’s of excuses/reasons (kids, work, illness, injury, apathy, procrastination etc etc.)

Now enjoying it as much as ever, so if you fancy a break, take one, it isn’t a big deal really… Life is too short to worry about stuff that you are supposed to do for enjoyment isn’t it?

grenosteve
    Free Member

Try new trails….

Where I normally ride, it’s muddy and rockey, and on a big **** off hill. So it’s always hardwork and theres a big hill to get back home.

Recently went to Sherwood pines, and enjoyed some sandy, dry, almost flat, fast and fun singletrack. 🙂 Can’t wait for a free day to make the trip again.

Or, it seems the most common advice is, get a fat bike! 8D

badnewz
    Free Member

I usually lose interest this time of year havent ridden much in 2014 overall.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Lost my motivation to ride totally’ is closed to new replies.