Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lost my locknut for my reanault megane alloys.Anyone have one for sale.
  • dannymite1981
    Free Member

Hi,i have thrown my alloy wheel lock nuts and key set in the bin (like a dumbass)as i thought a mechanic had left them in my boot by mistake.It was’nt an issue till i got a flat tyre last week.Im having a nightmare trying to find a lock key that will fit.If you have one i would like to buy it off you.Heres a pic of the bolt it must fit.cheers 🙂

miketually
    Free Member

I’m sure they’re all slightly different, otherwise anyone with a Megane could nick your alloys 🙂

curlie467
    Free Member

They are all different, you can get a special tool to get them off though.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iolo
    Free Member

Go to a renault dealer with your log book.
    Maybe they can help.
    Otherwise gas axe and new wheel.

user-removed
    Free Member

When my ‘key’ stripped, a local garage whipped off the locknuts for £20. Bought a new set at an autoshop for about the same.

dannymite1981
    Free Member

They are not all different,there is just a lot of different types and i was hoping to find the right one.Cheers anyway. 🙂

shifter
    Free Member

I had a right game when my key socket failed. Most of them came off by hammering a socket over the whole nut, one really stubborn one had to go to a bloke with a special (expensive) socket. I bought the removers with an internal left handed thread but they didn’t help. Good luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lost my locknut for my reanault megane alloys.Anyone have one for sale.’ is closed to new replies.