Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • lost mobile
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

😥 so its gone lost forever …some where in the streets of Howarth..Bronte village..
    it either fell out my pocket or i was pickpocketed…. was very busy today lots of tourists..
    ive rung 02 like you do and my fone has now been barred…..ive never lost a fone ever before..so wwot does barring mean…is it simply you cant even get into the fone and check whats on it etc….
    my main upsetting thing is its got a huge memory card with hundreds of treasured fotos… cant get those back… didnt back memory card up to computer or anything..
    so wehn it was found someone had tried to ring one of my contacts 3 times using my fone….i tried ringing my fone using hubbys fone but no luck couldnt get through to my fone.. i did tell tourist info there just to be aware incase it got handed in….its rubbish loosing fones aint it….i supose theres a first time for everyone.. just hop it cant be used at all !!!!! by whoever has my tocco lite. 😥

donsimon
    Free Member

Beautiful spot Haworth.

mieszko
    Free Member

It’s blocked so it will not be able to make and receive calls in UK on it no matter what sim card will be inside. Good thing is that you will not get a very high bill with some premium rate calls. The bad thing is that unless you had a pin code on the phone than the other functions are still accessible and working, camera, mp3 player, memory card etc etc.

My phone fell out of my pocket on the bus, managed to catch the bus 3 bus stops later but someone took the phone from the seat. I now always keep the phone in a zipped pocket and do the 3 point check: keys, wallet and phone.

jam-bo

If someone tried phoning your contacts its likely that they tried to get it back to you.

Tried the local plod? Or shops/cafes/pubs.

v8ninety

3 point check FTW! Losing important stuff is horrible. My sympathies.

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep tried almost every shop in Howarth where i had been it was a lenghty task lol… left my home fone number witht he tourist info just incase any shops find it and take it there (the info place is right at the top of the shops….. theres no local police station but the info place did find me some sort of contact number……so still hoping….
    anyway in the meantime are there any contract fones that are around 15 pounds per month
    thats wot i paid for my pay and go simplicity tarrif…i got unlimited texts and 300 minuites per month..

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Have a look at Talk mobile (online) Mr MC just got a phone from them and should ok so far.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘lost mobile’ is closed to new replies.