Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Lost GPS – Anglezarke/Healy Nab
  • samuri
    Free Member

As you may have seen, I fell off on Sunday and damaged myself. That’s not a problem though, I’ll heal. What really bothered me was that at some point during the ride my GPS fell out of my camelbak, I’m assuming when I actually fell off but I can think of a couple of other places too.

So if anyone riding around Healy Nab on the downhill course (in the middle of one of the switchbacks), or around Anglezarke reservoir at the bottom of the steep tarmac section of the footpath (this is where I fell off and the most likely place for it to be as I slid a long way on my back and hip – right into the leaves at the bottom) or on the road at the bottom of the steep Anglezarke climb by the carpark (opposite of the road, finds a Garmin HCx GPS device, I’d really appreciate it’s return.

Thanks.

yoshimi

I’m having a quick spin around the Nab tonight so will keep a lookout for you.

samuri
    Free Member

ta

salad_dodger

If it doesn’t turn up, you can have mine for the bargain price of £50. I have only used it once and its sat on a shelf gathering dust. I’d rather you have it than stick it on ebay.

Junkyard
    Free Member

we did healey nab about 3 ish sunday and it was not there then

IanMunro
    Free Member

What Happened?
    Is the bike ok?

samuri
    Free Member

Bike’s fine Ian. Thanks for your concern. It’s a chameleon, hard as nails.

I sadly, am merely a man, flesh, blood and steel.

http://www.samuri.co.uk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lost GPS – Anglezarke/Healy Nab’ is closed to new replies.