Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lost – Garmin eTrex 30 (near Thornton-in-Craven)
  • technicallyinept
    Free Member

And today is my birthday 🙁

Sometimes life sucks (big donkey balls)

I retraced my route but no sign of it. We parted company on the old Skipton-Colne railway line somewhere between the cricket club and the Pennine Way.

ktmblag
    Free Member

i seen a post last week that mentioned having a lanyard on your gamin so i put one on mine..that’s a real bugger that..good luck with it

butcher

I lost mine a while back. Always have a lanyard on now!

smokey_jo

Let me know your route, I commute that Barnolswick-Broughton on a daily basis and can keep a look out for you on the off chance.

technicallyinept
    Free Member

smokey jo, thanks but I’m guessing you head down the main road to work (I was exploring the old railway line).

I probably drive past you every day!

smokey_jo

Don’t mind riding the railway line back tonight it’s a nice enough evening and I commute on a 26″ with fat slicks.

Is it the Skipton side of Thornton or the Earby side?

smokey_jo

I’m the one with the pink rucksack but only when its not raining

technicallyinept
    Free Member

Skipton side
    Between the cricket pitch (Booth Bridge lane) and a unnamed tarmac farm road (labelled Pennine Way on google maps) which used to be crossed by the railway (one of the bridge abutments is still there).

I was on my way to Broughton and I think the most likely place is where you come off the embankment to cross the farm road.

Assuming it doesn’t pee down with rain all week I might spend my lunchtimes this week playing ‘hunt the lost gadget’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lost – Garmin eTrex 30 (near Thornton-in-Craven)’ is closed to new replies.