Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Lost & Found at GT Friday
  • white101

First off, a big thank you to anybody who passed me on the Red Route on Friday at GT and offered patches & tubes, the Bristol Posse, one man & his daughters, Dutchman on a Boardman, and the Spooky Wood virgin and his mate.

8 thats EIGHT flats yesterday from the top of the wood to the mid section, never been so gutted in my life. All that climbing for next to nowt. Walked back to the Hub in a right strop…..and then…..

Went for a shower and left my cycling boots under the little wooden bench in the toilets/shower block.

So to summarise FOUND 8 holes in my tubes LOST my dear old boots.
    If anybodys picked them up, point them in the direction of Gateshead ( they could probably walk it themselves) drop me an email, address in the usual place

Northwind

Have you called the rangers? They have a lost property there…

white101

I will, just got back from working in Glasgow today and realised my shoes weren't in the car.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rickmeister

There was one shoe on a post up near the freeride section today….
    *cough* Choobless *cough*

white101

On discovering the 6th hole in my rear tube I made the decision to spend on tubeless, I am looking right now for prices, would you care to recommend anything?

Smee
    Free Member

how the hell do you get 8 punctures on that section?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Goan – Member
    how the hell do you get 8 punctures on that section?

trail_rat
    Free Member

were you riding your road bike ?

white101

I have no idea how it happened it just did. I must have looked like a junky shooting up at the side of the trail, all these little bits of foil lying around from the back of patches.

I'll be having a good look at the tyres in the morning.

EDIT Road Bike! I wish I had been.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Lost & Found at GT Friday’ is closed to new replies.