Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lost Delivery, who should chase courier?
  • Jase
    Free Member

Ordered something from Groupon, tracking number said left in my porch on 4th December but I don’t have a porch!!

Contacted Groupon and they advised I need to chase the courier company.

Is it my responsibility to do this as I thought it was down to them?

Thanks.

scotroutes

It’s their responsibility to get it to you.

properbikeco
    Free Member

I’d refer it back to them – if hey get shirty just dispute it with CC company

It irks me that companies try to shirk out of their responsibilities

Jase
    Free Member

Cheers, I thought it was down to them to get it to me.

Will teach them for using Yodel!

Duggan

Yodel are a joke. Delivered my brand new road bike this summer and left it in the communal area of my block of flats with the main door left open with absolutely no prior warning- just got a text after they’d left it when I was miles away at work 😕

Jase
    Free Member

Groupon have told me that because it shows as being delivered there is nothing they can do!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Groupon have told me that because it shows as being delivered there is nothing they can do!

thats what I would tell somebody if I couldn’t be arsed. You don’t have the contract with the courier they do.

falkirk-mark

This happened to my mrs a couple of weeks ago, said it was in porch when we never had one. Turned out they had left it in next door neighbours conservatory. Dunno what would have happened if he never had it.

cozz
    Free Member

ask to see the POD (proof of delivery) sometimes they got wrong address, or signature is someone elses

lister-hooded
    Free Member

just ask them for a POD ( proof of delivery )

when they cant give you one ( or it’s blatantly wrong )

ask for a refund … it’ll soon be sorted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lost Delivery, who should chase courier?’ is closed to new replies.