Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Lost cocker spaniel, Cannock Chase 14/10
  • redwoods
    Free Member

A friend shared this on Facebook and I couldn’t not share on here in case any mountain bikers spot her. Please keep your eyes peeled 🙁

Bee

matther01
    Free Member

Sorry to hear about this…but not there until next weekend. Hopefully she will be found soon.

somouk
    Free Member

Might be worth posting on chasetrails forums as well…

Fingers crossed someone finds her!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Shameless bump.

redwoods
    Free Member

Thanks guys and good idea somouk, I’ll post on chasetrails forums too.

jekkyl

another victim of the werewolf?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Hope they find her! 🙁

pudd
    Free Member

Bump.

mattmbk
    Free Member

Posted link to twitter. Good luck.

will
    Free Member

Hate reading stuff like this, really sad! Good luck finding here! keep the thread updated!

Conan257
    Free Member

Hopefully they’ll get her chipped/tagged if she comes home.

Horrible to lose a pet like that, well worth spending the money to help get her back in the future.

thehustler
    Free Member

Good news on this one dog and owner have now been reunited

will
    Free Member

Great news! Was she just roaming the forest?

anthonyb
    Free Member

Excellent!!! Thats really made me smile 🙂

Bregante

Yay!

thehustler
    Free Member

Not sure of the details of the find, but its a friend of my sister’s dog and she posted on FB of the find so thought I’d update the thread

MrsToast
    Free Member

Yay! \o/

redwoods
    Free Member

Thanks for updating! Seems this is the story from the owner as posted on the Dogs Lost page:

It’s TRUE! My BEE BEE had nearly found her way home – some 5 and ahlaf miles across the chase to an old peoples home just around the corner from my house. I had been on the chase today and all but given up any hope of finding her. As I drove home my friend who had reposted Bee’s picture on FACEBOOK had spotted a black dog matching description and rang me to say she was there. I didn’t get my hopes up but when I saw her climbed a security fence and found her. She was as noisey as me to see me. I would like to thank every single person that has helped me over the last few days. It has been moving that my friends/family and even total strangers have pulled out all the stops to find my Bee and I will be eternally grateful. It just goes to show that there are some very thoughtful people in this world. Bee was chipped tonight (as if she hadn’t been through enough) and we are going collar buying at the weekend with them – but in the meantime, she will rest and eat little bits until she is confident and stronger. She looks brilliant considering her ordeal – but she is very stressed. Thank you all – I really DO appreciate your help and support. xx

hunta

That’s a good post to read at day’s start.

Not sure of the details of the find, but its a friend of my sister’s dog and she posted on FB of the find so thought I’d update the thread

It does help when you have a canine with IT skills.

composite
    Free Member

I had slightly dreaded clicking into this thread, but now I feel all warm and fuzzy. 😀

Andy

😀

jenny
    Free Member

Hurrah!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Lost cocker spaniel, Cannock Chase 14/10’ is closed to new replies.