Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Lost Bolt out of Avid Juicy 3 lever
  • astura
    Free Member

I lost the bolt which holds the lever together, im currently using a screw to hold it together (no great). Has anybody got an idea where i can get the individual bolt from. I have looked over the internet but cant seem to find one.

coatesy
    Free Member

Which bolt exactly?

p7rich
    Free Member

I bought spares online because i knackered thr heads on mine using fractionally too small allen keys. Just from memory i think it was ukbikestore. Have a look, come back if yiu have no joy and i’ll try and dig out a receipt.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rewski
    Free Member

If it’s the lever bolt mine kept on falling out of my Formula R1’s, I managed to get another one from the shop but was told that the bolts from DMR v12’s fit Not sure if they’re the same size though.

astura
    Free Member

Its the actual pivot pin which has fallen out, iv tried ukbikestore but cant find anything.

p7rich
    Free Member

Sorry, i thought you meant the allen-headed bolt with broken thread you use to attach/remove. That was deffo from ukbikestore.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

It’s Avid bolt, non-split clamp A103830 £2.99.
    Your LBS should be able to order it.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

Oh, pivot bolt, thought you meant clamp bolt.
    Ignore me.

steveh

If it’s the pivot bolt you can use any old bolt and nut of the same size. The pivot bolt is a plain shaft with a grub screw to hold it in place on the juicy’s i had (all 7’s tho) and when i lost one I just used a bolt and nyloc nut in it’s place. Works fine.

astura
    Free Member

Cheers all for getting back much appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Lost Bolt out of Avid Juicy 3 lever’ is closed to new replies.