Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lost at Ardrock – action cam
  • richardkennerley

Lost Gitup action cam somewhere after stage 4 at Ardrock today. Must’ve come out of my bag when I pulled my jacket out or something.

If some kind and Honest soul found it, I’ll happily pay for postage! There’s not much on it, just poor footage of me riding poorly!! Probably some swearing etc

FFJA
    Free Member

Can you post a map with a rough location? I’m local and off for a ride tomorrow so could have a quick look?

richardkennerley

Well that is really nice of you! Unfortunately I can’t really do that as I’m not entirely certain where the route went. After stage 4 we headed up a steep gully which opened out on to Moorland, arriving at a new looking farm building before making a right turn for a long traverse across in the general direction of Hurst. I imagine someone must have found it, I got my jacket out around that barn somewhere and guess it must’ve fallen out then. It will have been right in the middle of the track

mrtickle
    Free Member

I saw a rider pick up a camera near the bottom of stage 5 late this afternoon. Didn’t get a proper look at it but at a glance it looked like a Gitup. Perhaps it stayed attached to your bag longer than you thought…

He was asking around at the bottom of the stage to see if it belonged to anyone. Nobody claimed it so hopefully he handed it in to the organisers

richardkennerley

Nice one, sounds promising. I’ll drop them an email

FFJA
    Free Member

No worries mate, I think I know the building you mean. I have some sheep up there so will have a quick look just on off chance since I’m there anyway.

Clover

We handed a go pro into the organisers found on the climb out of Stage 4. Think it was a go pro. I was looking at the immense and ever climbing moor not the branding…

richardkennerley

It looks like an older go pro so could be the one! It is immensely bleak out there, and with some heavy clouds coming in it was quite a sight

richardkennerley

Bump for anyone who might not have seen this.

richardkennerley

Just received my camera back in full working order from the people behind Ardrock. Pleased I don’t need to purchase a new one!

Clover, I’m guessing that it will have been the one you handed in so thanks for doing that, it’s good to know not everyone out there is dishonest and it was worthwhile you handing it in 😛

jaylittle
    Free Member

That’s good news glad you got it back.

Clover

Yay, good news. I’m glad it found its way home.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lost at Ardrock – action cam’ is closed to new replies.