Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Losing your rag in public
  • ajantom

Not proud, but I swore loudly and repeatedly at a bunch of market stall holders this morning 😳
    Walking out of my house to discover I had a parking ticket as the Friday morning market (which no-one local actually wants or goes to, but that’s a different matter) was being set up. This is the first time it’s taken place in 6 months, and they had not put up cones when I parked there last night. They have recently put up parking restriction notices on the road, but how was I meant to remember!
    It all came on top of a crap week at work, and a load of personal stuff which has left me and my wife in bits. So normally I’d be annoyed, but wouldn’t have lost my rag. This was just the cherry on top of the cake as far as the last 5 days go.

Anyway, I’m now sitting at work embarrassed as hell, and wondering what my neighbours are going to say to me, as I made a bit of a scene.

Oh, well. Just have to man up and acknowledge I’ve been a bit of a tit 😆

peterfile
    Free Member

Not proud, but I swore loudly and repeatedly at a bunch of market stall holders this morning

Oh, well. Just have to man up and acknowledge I’ve been a bit of a tit

We all have our moments, but never cool to abuse folk, but you know that already because you feel bad about it, millions seem to get by every day with being a knob never bothering them at all. Any way to say sorry?

I got angry with a woman who almost pushed me off the road a while back. I was already in a bad mood, and she ended up on the receiving end of a short rant. She ended up parking not far away from where I had stopped, so I wandered over and said sorry. She said sorry for not looking before moving. Glad I did because she seemed a wee bit shaken and I’d like to think she went home feeling better. I’d hate for mrs PF to come in upset as a result of something silly she did which ended up with a guy shouting at her.

pondo

On the way to work on Wednesday, I got held up by a lorry that got stuck going round a small island – fuming, I was. I put on the handbrake, turned off the engine, checked there was nothing coming then made my way over and asked if he was going to be long.

He’ll not forget me in a hurry, I can tell you.

toppers3933
    Free Member

I got shouted at by a driver one evening on my commute home and I was practically screaming abuse back at him. As soon as I did it I felt a right idiot. He was crawling along in traffic so when I caught up with him I knocked on his window. He wound it down and I think was about to continue the argument until I said sorry. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone look so shocked. It was quite funny really. He probably still thought I was a total dick but at least I tried to put it straight.

bikebouy
    Free Member

You think you’ve got problems!

I caught the bus home last night because it was raining and the Bus Driver didn’t stop at the stop despite the bell being rung, and the Women who was hoping to get off there dived right on in with a torrent of abuse.. The bus was quite full so about 40 of us folks just stood there in amazeballs at the nature and language being banded about.

The next stop was 100mtrs down the road, he stopped there, waited, waited some more, and some more before opening the doors… She was hopping!!

It was both funny and embarasing 😕

fasthaggis

Well done Pondo.
    I was being held up my a multi-car pile up ,ambulances and police all over the scene ,so I put on my hazards, turned off the engine ,checked that there was nothing coming then made my way over to the first paramedic .”Are you lot going to be much longer?” I said.
    They won’t forget me in a hurry,I can tell you

brooess
    Free Member

OP – good on you for admitting your mistake. Why not go and chat to your neighbours over the weekend and apologise/explain?

tthew

Any way to say sorry?

Buy flowers from the flower stall, give to furit man. While you are there, get some grapes for the man with the large ladies pants stall, then while handing them over you can get the flower stall man some large ladies….

Oh hang on, I’ve not thought this one through to it’s full conclusion.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Always good to fess up when you’ve been a tool.

It even happens to Big Hitters.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Just go back and explain you have problems pronounceing “ee”
    You were shouting for them to take a break and go “For coffee” “why don’t you all Go for coffee”

binners

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0onXhyLlE[/video]

ajantom

Binners – that’s not at all far off the mark. I went properly loopy for a minute 😳

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Losing your rag in public’ is closed to new replies.