Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Lordswood Thursday night ride, the not in lordswood one.
  • basstronic
    Free Member

New forest ride tonight,meet at Dave’s for 7:00,a loop round the forest and then back for a couple of pints in a pub closer to home.

nixie

Hoping so.

Simonpieman
    Free Member

I will be riding tonight….. But because I have to be back not to late, I don’t have a gentlemans adventure life bike and i don’t like it. I will give the forest a miss.

I will be in the lordswood around the usual time. Anyone that wants to join me the more the merrier.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I will not be riding as I have broken both my bike and body.

Simon – There may be a french man with a beard waiting by the gas station at 7pm for a guided ride. I invited him after forgetting it was a forest week and before trying to kill myself.

You are welcome and expected back for beer of course, otherwise I will be sat on my own.

Simonpieman
    Free Member

Double post

Simonpieman
    Free Member

Ok nick I will keep an eye out for him, depending on work I might hit the trails a bit earlier but I can swing by. I will see about drinks as I have to get back not too late tonight.

mattbee

BBQ at inlaws this eve so did a cheeky few hours in QE this morning. Trails are lovely!

dis40
    Free Member

Yep

lowrider
    Free Member

I everyone, I’m new on the forum. Btw, I might be in lordswood this eve, depends on the work 🙁
    WorldClassAccident, what happened to you? Last time I saw you, both bike and owner were good.

ps: I’m Italian 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Italian not French. Sorry, my mistake. 🙁 Looks like it will just be Simon in Lordswood tonight as the rest are choosing to ride the New Forest tonight.

Shortly after you left I met up with two other riders and showed them a trail called Slayer and was showing how fast you could ride it when I discovered that I couldn’t ride it quite as quickly as I was trying to and it all went horribly wrong.

Sunday afternoon in Major Trauma ward in the General hospital.
    Monday morning in the bike shop ordering a new bike.

I hope to be out next week if the broken bones are up to it.

nixie

New bike? How broken is the Scott?

lowrider
    Free Member

Wow, that’s bad luck, sorry about that. Are you alright?

adam9
    Free Member

Im in.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Shortly after you left I met up with two other riders and showed them a trail called Slayer and was showing how fast you could ride it when I discovered that I couldn’t ride it quite as quickly as I was trying to and it all went horribly wrong.

Surely that was the perfect demonstration of where the limit is 😉

Healing vibes of course

nixie

Arse, valve is leaking on my rear wheel. Another super low pressure ride :|.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Lordswood Thursday night ride, the not in lordswood one.’ is closed to new replies.