Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Lordswood Thursday night ride
  • basstronic
    Free Member

The usual.

richen987
    Free Member

It’s raining, must be Thursday.
    see you there

Simonpieman
    Free Member

Not for me this week. Family duties and I am waiting on new brake pads. who would have thought that the dusty conditions in lordswood could wear them down to metal in 6 weeks.

TimP
    Free Member

Are these open to non-locals? I am in the area in a couple of weeks and was hoping to get out on the Thursday night

basstronic
    Free Member

yes, anyone is welcome to come along

DIS

i will be there

Tim, your welcome to come along if you like, we meet at the end of coxford road up the gravel road next to the Gas sub station at 1900hrs.

benjbish

I’m in

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I will be there slowing the ride down for the first bit.

TimP – if you come along and don’t like it you can sneak off for and early beer with me as I am unlikely to be completing the full rides any time soon.

TimP
    Free Member

Is that code for “I get lonely at the bar?” 😉

I will be around in the New Forest hopefully with a SS for a week over the 19th. Will pack lights but it would be good to catch up

nixie

Visiting Mum in hospital so won’t be there.

mattbee

Not for me, got work related stuff to do. Up for a Sun am ride if anyone else is though.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

“I get lonely at the bar?”

Sorry to spoil your fantasy but the bar is also my garage sweetheart 😉

SS will be fine and the 7pm start combined with the lure of beer means they are normally back by 8:30-9pm so no lights needed at the moment. Bring a fiver for the beer pot and enjoy the company

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Lordswood Thursday night ride’ is closed to new replies.