Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night The Cramped one
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

6:30pm at the end of Coxford Rd near the gas station. All welcome. All abilities catered for (fast ones just wait longer)

The post ride beer in the garage will be more cramped than usual because this is taking up half the garage.

Feel free to add the unreliability / mid-life crisis jokes as you see appropriate

soma_rich
    Free Member

What is that? scratched my eye so cant ride for 3 weeks 🙁

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

That is my new wedge. I hope you didn’t scratch your eye on it. I hope it gets better soon. Don’t get drunk or dehydrated, the eye ball dries out overnight and can stick to the inside of your eyelid. When I did it I still remember waking up one morning, opening my eyes and thinking ‘Gosh, that smarts. It feels like red hot needles are being forced into my eye’. Not a good feeling to wake up to.

TVR350 – 3.5 litres of hairy chested, unreliable plastic. No power steering and enough power/torque to spin the wheels in a straight line. I managed to power slide away from the petrol pump at Sainsbury yesterday.

pjm84
    Free Member

Was out last night with a mate who ended up breaking his hand so the conditions are a little slippy

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ah ha Cheese again for lunch.
    Didn’t realise BabyBel did cheese wedges…phah.

It’s raining at the mo’, would you accept a lefty from warsash if it clears up?

nixie

Should be there, looks like its going to be very very wet though!

Nice TVR 😀

mattbee

Working this eve so I’m out.
    That wedge looks fantastic! At least you won’t have to strip it, just drive it for a bit and wait for all the bits to drop off…

soma_rich
    Free Member

Can you get a bike in the TVR?

Know what you mean about the eye! The doctors actually did put needles in my eye to scrape it and grow stuff in a lab! PAIN!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

No need to wait for things to drop off. It was clearly maintained by someone with a similar level of mechanical competency as me.

Covert it to carbs but can’t think how to route the choke cable?

Simple, zip tie it open.

benjbish

Nice bad boy! Sorry can’t make it tonight, have a work meal. Enjoy the (mud) ride.

scaredypants

I managed to power slide away from the petrol pump at Sainsbury yesterday.

Ah, sorry. I’m new to diesel and it froths up a bit

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I also got wheel spin putting it into the garage last night

richardwake1231
    Free Member

Anyone riding tonight?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Lordswood Southampton – Slow ride Thursday night The Cramped one’ is closed to new replies.