Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • looser cut jersey with rear pockets
  • ruggerbugger
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a brand of jersey/t-shirt that is cut for the bigger shouldered ones of us which has pockets on the rear as I’m fed up with using my camelbak & saddle pack on shorter(-20mile) blasts.

Thanks

kendo954
    Free Member

Endura hummvee

Nipper99
    Free Member

as above – the hummvee. I think they do long and short sleeve. Hace a couple of s/sleeve ones.

Superficial
    Free Member

As an alternative, I’ve bought some Specialized SWAT bibs which let me carry stuff under a normal jersey. I’m pretty happy so far.

Kahurangi

Ground Effect kit comes in different fits. Have a look through their range and you’ll find some good stuff.

dpfr

The Adidas Supernova jerseys seem sensibly cut. I take one size smaller in those than in Italian stick person sizing, and they are still a little less tight.

jam-bo

I’ve got a nice dakine Jersey like that.

the-muffin-man

IMO the trouble with looser cut jerseys with pockets is that if you put anything weighty in them they just flap around.

rOcKeTdOg

Mini frame bag, as I hate back packs & bulging pockets

DezB
    Free Member

Humvee again. Good shape means stuff doesn’t flap around in the pockets.

hooli

Sports direct cycle jerseys are quite a big cut, you just need to get your Mrs to sew some rapha badges over the muddy fox logos 😉

bigrich

make a carbon fibre cupboard in the down tube. much easier than putting things in your pockets.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member
    onlysteel
    Free Member

Ground Effect + 1

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘looser cut jersey with rear pockets’ is closed to new replies.