Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Looks like we should have supported Gadhafi
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Eyerideit, maybe if someone steals my bike and I find out who did it, I should smash their grandad’s gravestone?

What exactly are you playing at stavromuller ? Why are you pretending that Eyerideit or anyone else has said that desecrating graves is a good idea ?

I know that you have been totally traumatised by what happened in the Benghazi War Cemetery, but get a grip ffs.

andyplasterer
    Free Member

They all shit In the same pot if you ask me we should just take over
    And claim it all

yunki
    Free Member

if you ask me we should just take over

I’m not sure if the good citizens of STW are quite up to the job.. or are we..?

stavromuller
    Free Member

So far there doesn’t seem to be much condemnation for the acts of destruction done in LIBYA (thanks TJ). By the way TJ, have you ever made anything with your own hands and by the same token, have you ever destroyed anything? Which was the easier?

andyplasterer
    Free Member

I would be they there
    Just like !!! I must stop now before I get started boild ham is cheap at asda

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Oh I have condemened the destruction in Libya stavro

Sirte after the nato bombing and the “revolution”

stavromuller
    Free Member

Is that a picture of Homs?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sirte after nato bombed it.

yunki
    Free Member

stavromuller
    Free Member

It’s just that after intensive bombing you don’t tend to see so many buildings standing or so much shell damage

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

stavromuller – Member

So far there doesn’t seem to be much condemnation for the acts of destruction done in LIBYA

So why don’t you kick things off then ?

Or is the destruction of headstones the only thing which bothers you ?

Kevevs
    Free Member

edit: nevermind that doesn’t make sense

bwaarp
    Free Member

I still have a question for Stavro that he hasn’t answered, has he been to the British war graves in Kabul?

stavromuller
    Free Member

Bit difficult as travel to Kabul is severely restricted but if I did go for the sake of arguement, please tell me what I would see bwaarp

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Today’s BH Suck-pool is bought to you by:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atheist/111235122235077

konabunny
    Free Member

I suspect the OP is unfamiliar with how Gaddafi helped create a number of British military graves.

They all shit In the same pot if you ask me we should just take over
    And claim it all

You are Anne Coulter and I claim my five freedom francs.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Looks like we should have supported Gadhafi’ is closed to new replies.