Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Looks like another wet EWS round
  • bgascoyne
    Free Member

Rain in Aspen at the moment. They cant catch a break this year – I think it has rained at each round so far! Don’t think Rude will like that, he doesn’t seem to like the wet stuff. For sure he is not going to retain the title this year. I guess you need to be an all weather rider to win the overall. Will be fun to monitor over the weekend.

BoardinBob

Looks like some great racing

Sam Hill currently leading and Abigale in 3rd in the juniors which is a huge result if she can hold on!

http://www.enduroworldseries.com/live/live-results/

Tracey

I think Abigale has finished third after a massive crash on stage five. Needs to sort out a new helmet and back pack before the next round.
    One proud mum moment for me. She was hurting alot when she messaged going up to stage six but was determined to put a good run in.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Bravo Tracey! You guys going to ard Rock next week?.

Tracey

No. Abigale is going straight to Whistler and we have too much to do at home. It was a mad rush to get back from the Alps to sort out her stuff before she left. Will have to make do with riding local for a couple of weeks.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Nic just showed me the results, 3rd for Abi! well done! 🙂

BoardinBob

Fantastic result Tracey!

Tracey

Thanks everyone. Alot more crashes this time but at least no flats.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Crap, I’m. In whistler next weekend, time to find a jacket

thegman67

Thats a great result for Abigale tell her very well done. Good result for Lewis Buchanan,Joe Barnes,Katy Winton and Mark Scott as well

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Looks like another wet EWS round’ is closed to new replies.