Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Looking to switch Broadband to talk talk – Experiences?
  • scruff9252

I spent my lunch hour on uswith today and so far saved ~£70pm which is nice for an hours work. Now reviewing my broadband service. Only wanting internet as don’t have tv and Talk talk is coming out cheapest by some considerable margin. However I remember them having some bad reviews previously.

What are they like these days?

thehustler
    Free Member

We use talk talk for out business broadband, the supplied router has rubbish wifi signal, once I replaced that the broadband is fine, and yes it is cheap

peteimpreza

We have had a few issues with them when we first started about 5 years ago but nothing recently. Mainly revolving around then supplying a modem that would not work with Mac OS out of the box.

Nothing has gone wrong either in terms of service or billing so we have not had to put their customer services to the test.

We have their fibre broadband and get 75meg download speeds consistently.

Smudger666

I was with them until super fast arrived and I made the jump to BT.

It wasn’t the product that made me move – I didn’t really have that many issues but the ones I did made me contemplate slitting wrists rather than endure another call to their so called customer services.

I imagine that there will be tales of woe from BT customers along in a while, and it may be a case of ‘fire/frying pan’ but it can’t be any worse.

johnners
    Free Member

Their YouView box is a POS but I’ve had no problems with my broadband as such. Have you looked at the EE deal? £168 for the year including line rental, and they give you a £100 Amazon voucher.

convert

Been ok – just normal adsl broadband here but at £3.50 pm I can’t complain. Like the vast majority of (non review writing) consumers of pretty much any brand you care to mention I’ve had no problems I’ve needed contacted customer services about so, to date, the quality of service is identical to all the others – irrelevant!

Another money saving tip – paying for 12months line rental up front saved me £50odd pounds annually.

trademark
    Free Member

I was with TalkTalk for several years up until two years ago.
    Great broadband service, BUT, try their call centre if you have a problem. GOOD LUCK!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Looking to switch Broadband to talk talk – Experiences?’ is closed to new replies.