Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Looking to rent in Oxfordshire
  • motivforz
    Free Member

Where’s good to live within a 15 mile radius of wantage? It’s an area I have no idea about, and it seems like the riding is pretty flat? I’ve done a couple of chiltern loops which were not bad, better than where I currently live anyway!

Whilst i’m on the subject, anybody know of a 1/2 bed house flat with garage, or got any good sources for finding them? We’ve looked on rightmove, gumtree etc and not finding much currently.

Markie
    Free Member

About a dozen plus miles east of Wantage are the town of Wallingford and the villages of Brightwell, North and South Moreton and Long Wittenham. IME all these villages are nice, Wallingford a good town. If you want to chat more about these villages, email in profile.

Here’s (and you’ve prob already done this) the Zoopla search for 15 mile radius from Wantage with a garage.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/property/wantage/?beds_min=1&keywords=Garage&search_source=refine&radius=15&price_frequency=per_month&q=Wantage%2C%20Oxfordshire&beds_max=2&pn=2

We have friends (nuclear physicists) who live on the Ladygrove estate in Didcot. They like it there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Looking to rent in Oxfordshire’ is closed to new replies.