Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Looking for some groups/new faces to ride with. Swinley/surrey hills/pirbright
  • deanfbm
    Free Member

1. What established groups do regular, organised rides in my area?

2. Any groups of mates who do regular rides ok with a tag along?

Got a few riding buddies who have been showing me around since i moved back to the area, but you can never have enough people to riding with.

Im young, pretty fit (though anyone genuinely fit will destroy me), happy doing xc bimbles with old fellas if i know that’s what im in for, keen for uplift/DH days with young’uns, bmxer background so generally looking for ways of getting off the ground, sometimes makes me fast, sometimes makes me slow compared to DHers.

Just into riding bikes.

Im riding swinley 2moro (saturday), surrey hills sunday.

spacemonkey

andymc06
    Free Member

Have you tried the Swinley Forest Mountain Bikers FB page or google the Tunnel Hill Trolls.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Tunnel Hill Trolls.

AAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG HAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Swinely facebook page seems evem more pointlessly argumentative than here! Haven’t actualy met any of them, they may well be lovely in real life!

gren
    Free Member

Trolls have a ride organised more or less every evening and some weekends. A mighty friendly bunch! Introduce yourself on the forum.

Tend to be Surrey/Hants/Berks border area so sometimes Swinley.

butterbean
    Free Member

I ride up at Peaslake most weekends, although it’s Saturday this week.

You’re more than welcome to tag along, I ride with some monsters though so you may have to be prepared to have your legs torn off on the ups & downs.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Weds night bimbles round Peaslake etc here

weeksy

At Swinley tomorrow mate if you want a bit of xc. 3 hour slowish (my mate climbs slowly) old boys.

Silver 10 plate Mondeo with orange spearfish,9am

jambalaya
    Free Member

Plenty of wheels off the ground with Nirvana freeride from the shop, check the website and give them a call

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Looking for some groups/new faces to ride with. Swinley/surrey hills/pirbright’ is closed to new replies.