Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Looking for shoe recomendations
  • H1ghland3r
    Free Member

Looking for input from the STW collective.
    I’m currently using a pair of Mavic Crossmax shoes (yes in yellow!) and am finding I get pain on the outside of my left foot, only when descending and my feet are moving about a bit. I can’t quite figure out if it’s because the quicklace system doesn’t tighten down across the ball of my foot area enough or if there’s something else going on but regardless they are a couple of years old now and have had a fairly hard life so are looking a bit worse for wear.

What are some folks recommendations for new shoes to look at.? I’m using XT SPD Trail pedals which I’m happy with.
    Have looked at the Northwave Enduro shoes with the Michelin sole and although they look good I’ve read a couple of reviews that concern me regards quality.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

One thing I’d always,recommend with shoes is trying (and buying!) from LBS. They come in so many widths, I can’t fit into some of them regardless onlf quality/reviews/recommendation.

lunge

I have wide feet and like Specialized shoes, may be worth a look.

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

Have had Specialized shoes previously and got on well with them.. Will have to look and see what they are offering as I don’t fancy the 2FO’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Looking for shoe recomendations’ is closed to new replies.