Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Looking for physio in Edinburgh
  • sometimerider
    Free Member

Pretty much as the title. I’ve been having on/off knee problems for a few years and have decided to have somebody look at it.

Can anybody recommend a decent physiotherapist in Edinburgh?

Thanks

iainc

Steven Mutch at Spaceclinics in Haymarket. Works with a lot of pro atheletes incl endurance runners and cyclists.

fontmoss
    Free Member

went to taylor physio last year and was very happy with them, had to see a physio this year (dif issue) and had I been in Eburg would have gone back

donald
    Free Member

Try the Sports Injuries Clinic at the University (FASIC).

They will see the general public for a fee and they are pretty good.

b1galus
    Free Member

could also try ken russell at edinburgh road club or post on their website

Northwind

Heriot Watt has a sports physio and sports doctor… Never used the current ones but I got referred to the previous one and it was definately worthwhile. You might have to join the gym first though.

balfa
    Free Member

Steven Mutch at Spaceclinics in Haymarket. Works with a lot of pro atheletes incl endurance runners and cyclists.

I can second space as a good outfit. Steven is good but I’d also recommend Stuart Barton if you can get him but he is a busy man.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Dont know any physios in edinburgh who are decent – i only know good ones. 😛

turin
    Free Member

FASIC +1

excellent service from them in the past

turin
    Free Member

double post sorry

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

I can’t remember the name, and my organiser has recently gone pop so I can’t refer to that, but there’s one on the main road in Currie who sorted a dodgy knee for me a few years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Looking for physio in Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.