Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Looking for MTB ride Sat Oct 9 1-2 hrs from Munich
  • jamishead
    Free Member

I’m in Munich on business and want to ride Saturday Oct 9. I am XC race fit 1.78M, 75kg.
    I’ll have helmet, pedls, shoes, kit, no bike. Would like someone to show me the goods somewhere high on singletrack and either loan or rent or help me get a rental.

Otherwise I’ll take a train to garmisch and try to find a rental and then go on some trails I can find that go up. Suggestions would be great!!!
    Al
    P.S. Rip it!

edsbike
    Free Member

Get the train from Munich to Lenggries, it’s about an hour. I’ve just spent four months living there so know the area pretty well.

There’s a mtb shop in the station that does rental, even has some Nicolais I think. Then do one of the rides from here. Going up the Brauneck is good fun, and down good too, takes an hour and a half if you’re fit probably, but from the top you could easily extend the other side.

I have this map which is quite good and shows loads of the off road trails in the area.

HTH.

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

or bimble down to innsbruck 😉

1.5 hr on the train.. got a merida 2010 400d sitting here, whilst i play on my new commencal 😉

we got nordkette just up the back and is great for touring 😉

just google it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Looking for MTB ride Sat Oct 9 1-2 hrs from Munich’ is closed to new replies.