Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Looking for ideas for next years holiday
  • UK-FLATLANDER

After a good few trips to the French Alps looking for something different next year. We like flowy singletrack, and are definitely wheels on the ground trail riders not enduro shredders. Have walked in the Dolomites near Sella so that’s an option, but not sure what the riding is like. Are there any other places people would recommend, prefer to drive so max of 2 days from UK.

nickdavies

What time of year? Finale ligure for brilliant singletrack, just don’t go in summer. Heading back in 2 weeks, can’t wait, but the 4 days of heatstroke and being unable to hold anything in last July definitely dampened things somewhat…

The one place I’d love to get back to in the summer would be Norway. 2 days drive so within your limit, it would be a bit of driving out there and hard work I think getting routes etc without a guide but I think the riding would be on another level. Everything is just so scaled up.

UK-FLATLANDER

We usually head out either June or September to avoid the crowds. Happy researching route and navigating.

wallop

Sierra Nevada is good for flowy singletrack – would wait til later in September though to avoid the scorchio.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Looking for ideas for next years holiday’ is closed to new replies.