Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Looking for good deal on Rockshox Lyrik's?
  • kevinf66
    Free Member

Hi,

trying to find a good deal on some Rockshox Lyrik’s for my Santa cruz Blur. Will need the Tapered type.. anyone know of any good deals out there?

bigthunder
    Free Member

Theres a set of totems on edinburgh gumtree the now for 275.

bigthunder
    Free Member

Meant to say that maybe winstanleys are doing lyriks for 600. If it sounds dear just think how long they will last and how much use you will get from them.

hora
    Free Member

I wouldn’t go near Winstanleys incase you have an issue. I was waiting a MONTH to just get my Lyriks sent back under warranty with them.

Never again.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Can’t you use 1.5? Crc got some good deals

wwaswas

🙂 @ bigthunder pre-empting hora

hora
    Free Member

Never again. I wonder if they work in conjunction with Hinde. (An awful thing to contemplate).

RustyMac

Tapered RC2 DH solo air from bike-components.de

http://www.bike-components.de/products/info/p29744_Lyrik-RC2-DH-Solo-Air-Federgabel-Modell-2012-.html

should work out less than £600

kevinf66
    Free Member

sounds good, but are the RC2 DH to much travel 170mm aren’t they? Have you ever ordered anything from that bike-components.de? did you get the stuff ok from Germany… don’t have to pay import on it do u?

hora
    Free Member

You can adjust the coil 170’s down to 160 simply using the internal spacer – simplier than Fox as you only remove a top cap to do so.

My question is A2C – is this ok for your Blur? i.e not overkill?

steveh

Kevin no import on anything from the EU. I’ve got some used lyrik r’s for sale at £250 with a tapered steerer if they’d be of interest mail me.

RustyMac

I’ve not personally ordered anything from bike-components.de but earlier in the year a heap of folk were ordering RS Sektors from them as they came in at £225 or something crazy. I don’t recall any bad reports from them apart from an awkward payment system (not massively intuitive).

As people have said no VAT or inport tax on purchases from inside the EU. I have bought a few things from Rose bikes in Germany and stuff arrived within 5 days.

kevinf66
    Free Member

Right thanks for the advice, much appreciated, all seems cheap on that website.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Looking for good deal on Rockshox Lyrik's?’ is closed to new replies.