Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Looking for a new road frame
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Broke My Mekk Potenza & Mekk are being a bit odd about getting me a crash replacement, they haven’t answered any e-mails or phone calls for two weeks.
    So, who else is offering carbon road frames at sensible prices?
    Had a look at Ribble, who else is out there?

Would rather deal with a UK based supplier for communication/warranty etc.

stox
    Free Member

Dolan?

crikey
    Free Member

I now you’ve not had any luck with Planet X before, but look again at some of the SAB frames, now you know that the Mekk fits you…

Haze

Similar position myself, depending on budget there’s also Condor & Pearson.

Personally I’ve settled (for now) on a Canyon Ultimate CF SL. Not UK based although they do have a UK office if that helps? End of April for availability, not sure how you’d get on with fitting but there’s a decent size checker on the site.

Haze

Double post

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Canyon don’t do my size as far as i can remember – but i will have another look!
    Going to try to ring MEKK again today, they told me they would have one on a boat two weeks ago but since then they won’t answer mails or the phone.

Haze

Took my Nanolight for evaluation and he was happy to repair the top tube, but not so happy with the crack up the back of the BB shell. Frame was only a couple of years old which has kind of put me off going down the Planet-X route for a replacement.

That and there doesn’t seem an adequate replacement from them…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

The Dolan i was looking at is nice, but a BB30 bottom Bracket & alloy steerer put me off a little.

Haze

Available in a 48cm…

Condor?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Looking for a new road frame’ is closed to new replies.