Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Look whats just dropped in for dinner !
  • GRAEMEJONES

Not top quality, sorry, but they were taken from inside the kitchen while I was getting my dinner ready.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Baby Robin?

johnners
    Free Member

So how are you going to cook it?

racefaceec90

fantastic 😀

GRAEMEJONES

Ha, not even quick enough to get outside before it took off , it missed both the birds that were having a drink and ended up in the pansies, must try harder 😆

mintimperial

What’s that then, a sparrowhawk?

MrSalmon
    Free Member

What is it? A kite or something?

Northwind

It’s a US drone, brought down by Iranian e-war experts.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What is it? A kite or something?

LOL ! 😀

No it’s a bird !

GRAEMEJONES

It’s a ( not very good at killing sparrows ) Sparrowhawk. 😉

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Must find out more about birds- I see loads of birds of prey when out and about on my bikes and I never know what they are- apart from kestrels when they’re hovering 🙂

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

You might make a starter out of it but it wouldn’t fill you up, you’d need a buzzard for a main course.

CaptJon
    Free Member

A watering can outside in December!? tut tut.

Bunnyhop

Male sparrowhawk.
    You did well to catch a shot of him Graeme. The one near us is usually in and out in the flash.
    My fault though for feeding the birdies.

GRAEMEJONES

The watering can is used to fill up the various drinking pots for the birds and owt else that’s wants/needs a drink,and it’s topped up from the butt that birdy is perched on. 😉

emma82
    Free Member

We get one of them, occasionally comes and sits on the garden fence right by the living room window. I get all excited, sit up to look at it and it sods off 🙁 Would never be able to get a photo of it.

GRAEMEJONES

Yes, I know what you mean there, this one’s a regular in the garden but this is the first time it’s stayed long enough for me to get the camera out.I’ve ducked a few times whilst pegging washing out, as it comes in just over hedge height, which is also head height. 😯

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Look whats just dropped in for dinner !’ is closed to new replies.