Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Look what happens when you let the yoof loose
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

He said he wanted to tweak the website to match the new flyers …

http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/

BigDummy
    Free Member

FWIW, I quite like the look of it but the first paragraph is weak.

I am sorry tto be missing this. 🙁

DickBarton

Looks ok…but why have 2 age groups for adult? And the price the same? Is there a music/beer distinction between 'young' and 'old'?

Hope it is a success, the amount of 'press' you have generated for this it deserves to be a great success.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rOcKeTdOg

£10 just to see bands and drink beer, i hope it's not going to be a malvern dance tent scenario 🙁

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The adult age distinction is so that I have some hope of winning something.

RocketDog – Check out the band selection

JapaneseRacingSnake
    Free Member

Big Dummy,

How would you improve on the first paragraph? It pretty much summarises the whole event: Bikes, Beer, and Bands…Its always good to give constructive feedback…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

What do you think of the events page. Wasn't sure if it was too long or didn't give enough details

rOcKeTdOg

my GF likes the sound of the ladies events though

coffeeking
    Free Member

Site is nice, but took an age to download (comparatively). The page structure images are pretty hefty for a a web page – 37K for the BBB logo alone 😯 But looking at the smaller images (map link etc) they're tiny and it still takes ages to load them, is it being hosted on hamster power?

BigDummy
    Free Member

JRS – (I am not a copy-writer but) I prefer:

Big Bike Bash explodes onto the mountain bike scene in August 2009! A festival of bike racing, live music and beer! 20 races, 8 bands and [ ] fine ales all rolled into one glorious weekend.

Maybe? 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Look what happens when you let the yoof loose’ is closed to new replies.