• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Del.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Look at me, I'm on TV!
  • rascal
    Free Member

Crowd in Jamie Oliver’s gaff on Southend pier on TV now.
    Same type of knobbers that stand in the Top Gear crowd…awaits flaming from Top Gear lot.

Del

not crimewatch?

andytherocketeer

got on telly too. with one of the top gear lot. christmas day prime time too.

mrmoofo

I get the feeling that STW forums are inhabited by curmudgeonly old gits who have never had any fun, or sex in their lives, ever.
    They just stay in – eating whole grains, weighing their bicycles bits and stacking up power bars …..

Try the off switch!

Drac

Same type of knobbers that stand in the Top Gear crowd…awaits flaming from Top Gear lot.

Top Gear don’t do hipsters but if they did they’d not even be real hamsters.

What was the curry like?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

jimmy

Mmmmmmmmmm kate hudson

Del

I get the feeling that STW forums are inhabited by curmudgeonly old gits who have never had any fun, or sex in their lives, ever.
    They just stay in – eating whole grains, weighing their bicycles bits and stacking up power bars …..

Try the off switch!
    ever check the mirror, smart stuff?
    😉

rascal
    Free Member

Wife’s watching it.
    I’m on here being a miserable old ****t obviously.
    The foody bit is actually quite interesting – the bit about 40% of vegetables not making the supermarkets based on looks alone is scandalous.
    That vindaloo did look amazing.
    I quite like Kate Hudson now.
    Crowd still tools though.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Anyone who willingly chooses to be in the crowd on a TV ‘entertainment’ show is a bit of a tool, to go out and shout about it makes one a special kind of tool.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone who willingly chooses to be in the crowd on a TV ‘entertainment’ show is a bit of a tool, to go out and shout about it makes one a special kind of tool.

I got the impression the OP was being self-deprecating. It’s no surprise that that level of subtlety would miss you by a country mile.

mrmoofo

ever check the mirror, smart stuff?

Hey Einstein … I was watching it ….
    I wasn’t with the whiney fun free bunch …

nealglover
    Free Member

Did anyone do that ?

MrSmith
    Free Member

Did anyone do that ?

yes, I knew someone who’s mate’s brother in law did.

rascal
    Free Member

Did anyone do that ?

Hmmm…I’m not quite sure what Mr Smith is on about either 😕

luffy105
    Free Member

What was the chicken like?

Never had fried chicken before but that really does make me want to go and make it. Just not sure if I could be bothered with the hassle of frying stuff

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I know of someone who bullshits a lot on Internet forums to get a reaction. Now, there’s a proper tool for you.

Del

Hey Einstein … I was watching it ….
    I wasn’t with the whiney fun free bunch …

fair play. i haven’t had sex in…..
    what were we talking about? 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Look at me, I'm on TV!’ is closed to new replies.