Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Loo rolls(not the singer)
  • sargey

Is ours the only household that seems to get through seemingly hundreds of them.
    There’s enough empty ones around the house to build a full size Saturn rocket let alone a blue Peter one.

kayak23

Do you mount them the correct way?

Incorrect mounting can lead to excessive spooling I find.

bruneep

Give roll a squeeze when installing to prevent excessive spinning when pulling paper.

Our kids used miles of the stuff when younger.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Use three shells, like everyone else.

legend
    Free Member

Three sea shells all the way

mogrim

I’ve got two teenage girls. I should get shares in Andrex.

matt_outandabout

I’ve got three teen and tweenage boys. I should get shares in cleaning p*ss of the floor and seat. 👿

funkmasterp

I’ve been with my wife for nearly seventeen years now and it is still a mystery to me as to what she does with toilet roll. Never known anyone use so much.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Women are wrappers not folders.
    One wrap to a wipe.
    Do the maths!

joshvegas
    Free Member

We used to yse loads until we read about something called a dunking beaker.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I googled that.

I really shouldn’t have.

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve got three teen and tweenage boys. I should get shares in cleaning p*ss of the floor and seat

You need a home urinal like this Laufen one that I installed in our downstairs bog; it even has an aiming fly!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im convinced we have aloo roll thief in the office. Theres usually only 2 in the office most days, but we’ve gone through over 9 rolls in Feb, which seems a little excessive. Thats half a roll A (working) DAY!

On and why is it SO difficult for manufacturers to make a roll that consistently tears along the perforations, not halfway across leaving a strip that wouldn’t wipe a gnats bottom without turning it into a dirty protest?

Harry_the_Spider

So many questions…

Folder or scruncher?

Roll against the wall or towards the room?

Reach round or through the legs?

Standing or sitting?

pocpoc
    Free Member

Groupon occasionally do bulk buy loo rolls.
    I was always against them as they are the great unknown. What if it turns out to be awful stuff and you’re stuck with 60 rolls of the stuff?
    As usual though, my wife decided to ignore my concerns and bought a massive job lot (about a million rolls I think!).
    That was about 8 months ago and there’s still about 18 rolls to go.
    Luckily for her it was OK stuff so not been a problem.
    The big worry for me is that she might do it again and it be rubbish next time.
    Also, storing bulk quanitities of loo roll is not space efficient!

pocpoc
    Free Member

Also…

Reach round or through the legs?

How does through work? Wouldn’t that smear the smelly stuff all over my balls? 😯

ads678

Do you normally smear it up your back?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

There’s a longer runout at the back

funkmasterp

Through the legs is just plain wrong. Reach around and cheek lift for best angle and deep clean 😕 Can’t believe I’ve reduced myself to describing arse wiping techniques. Thanks STW

Cougar

You have women in the house. HTH.

Every woman I’ve ever shared living space with has wrapped roll round and round their hand to clean up after a wee. I can only assume their output is a cross between a carthorse and a lawn sprinkler.

Can’t believe I’ve reduced myself to describing arse wiping techniques

There was a long thread on just this quite a while back.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Thank you, I’m having the day from hell and STW delivers this little gem.

oliverracing

Think yourself lucky, I lived in a shared house at uni where there were 3 guys and 2 girls, the 3 guys shared a bathroom and it was approx a loo roll every 4-7 days, the girls got through an average of 6 per week! 😯 (one of the housemates was really anal about money so numbered every loo roll inside the roll when we were getting through so much – but that’s another story altogether)

Through the legs is just plain wrong. Reach around and cheek lift for best angle and deep clean Can’t believe I’ve reduced myself to describing arse wiping techniques. Thanks STW

+1
    But the real question is scrunch or fold? (And the only correct answer is fold) 😆

SaxonRider

You’re using the wrong loo roll.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Why does globalti’s urinal have a lid?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Why does globalti’s urinal have a lid?

To stop people pissing in it?

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, yes.

sargey

There was an empty roll on the holder this morning and guess who didn’t check before he sat down.

I’m going to get some shiny Izal bog paper that’ll show them. 😆

MoreCashThanDash

storing bulk quanitities of loo roll is not space efficient!

Can be quite thermally efficient if you pile it around the walls

cranberry
    Free Member

SaxonRider – a thousand STW hoops will curse you in the weeks to come as their owner’s scrape away.

DrJ

I’m going to get some shiny Izal bog paper

Can you still get that? And – more to the point – what was the purpose of bog roll that you simply can’t wipe your arse with?

Cougar

Not so much ‘absorb’ as ‘redistribute’.

SaxonRider

SaxonRider – a thousand STW hoops will curse you in the weeks to come as their owner’s scrape away.

😀

I love the look on the face of that woman towards the end.

Kahurangi

Have you considered installing a covert camera and then confronting her with the evidence?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Loo rolls(not the singer)’ is closed to new replies.