Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Longshot – Spare Friday ticket for Goodwood Festival of Speed?
  • Speeder

As above .

I’ve ballsed up and left it too late and Friday has sold out. There seem to be tickets on eBay and Gumtree but they’re all a bit far away to get them for tomorrow now given I’ve got a day with the family booked in.

Anyone got a spare? We can work out pick ups etc later if yes.

Cheers

Gaz

singletrackmind

http://kingleyvalemountainbikers.ning.com/forum/topics/goodwood-festival-of-speed-friday-ticket?xg_source=activity

If it comes down to logistics I am nearish and around, see if you can collect from my house as I am off work atm

Speeder

STM – Can’t see the link as I’m not a member.

Where are you and would you accept me picking up early doors tomorrow? (want to get there for about 8 )

PM/email (profile) Me details

Gary

Speeder

STW – Emailed you

Speeder

STM – I’ve joined that forum and posted but if you get a reply before I do please let me know

Speeder

Turns out ticket has gone due to press pass issues so if there’s another out there I could be interested but only for the next hour as I’ll going to bed. If no-one has anything I’ll just save myself 5 hours travelling and go ride my bike in the sunshine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Longshot – Spare Friday ticket for Goodwood Festival of Speed?’ is closed to new replies.