Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Longleat safari park. How long?
  • zippykona

How long does it take to drive through?
    Going to see the lanterns tomorrow and just wondered if we would have time to look at the animals as well.

tinybits
    Free Member

You can get through in an hour if I remeber properly, but realistically you need a few hours to actually stop and see anything.
    Also, don’t underestimate the monkeys – they will pull bits off your car!

jon1973
    Free Member

You can bypass the monkeys, if you want to keep your windscreen wipers.

40mpg

I went boxing day. Got there about 1.15, finished drive round about 3.30. it was quite busy due to the lights, but you can bypass all the lobg-stoppers if you don’t mind viewing through a row of stationary cars. Monkeys and lions were great! There’s not much on modern cars for monkeys to pull off – I’ve had no problems.

Waiting for dark, we had a look around the house, batcave (excellent!), Held a tarantula and a snake and saw the penguins. Then took about an hour to look at the lights. Left about 7pm.

Good day out, lights are amazing although I preferred the Chinese ones last year

revs1972
    Free Member

The monkeys were great for getting all the leaves out of the scuttle panel, and a tricky bit of cellophane that was atttached to door wind deflector.
    I wasn’t too enamoured with the little b*stard that pi55ed down the windscreen though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Longleat safari park. How long?’ is closed to new replies.