Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Long weekend in Andorra
  • rhid

Hello,

Looking at a long weekend in the sun and the mountains this summer and have been impressed with what I have seen of Andorra and the Vallnord Bike park!

Is there a good 3 days worth of riding there? I want to take my DH bike so not to bothered about long natural ride just a good range of DH fun!

Can anyone with any experience of the place please advise?

Ta

rhid

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Just had a look at their website as I might be in the area this summer.. a lift pass(Presumably for a week?) is 166euro.. ouch!

grum
    Free Member

Easily 3 days worth of riding between Vallnord and Soldeu. Make sure you do the runs to the valley bottom at Vallnord – ace fun.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ianv
    Free Member

Yep, definately as long as you dont mind repeating tails. A bit of exploring also opens up a web of off piste from Valnord into Massana.

Weekends are particularly good (outside July and August) as the top lift will be open and the trails up there are ace.

E166 seems a lot, dont think I paid that last year.

Edit for 3 days, I would stick to Valnord.

atlaz
    Free Member

You can also go to Ax les 3 Domaines in France just over the border. Basically you can go RIGHT to the top of the mountain and back into town on trails or just stay at the top and do runs down. It’s on my list for this summer as my cousin lives about 5 mins from the lifts (she has a rental flat too if you need accommodation)

scottfitz
    Free Member

Edit for 3 days, I would stick to Valnord.

I liked Soldeu Better than Vallnord

honourablegeorge

What airport do folks use for Andorra?

scottfitz
    Free Member

What airport do folks use for Andorra?

Barcelona

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Long weekend in Andorra’ is closed to new replies.