• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Long shot Q for BB size for a Kinesis Decade Virtue Mk1
  • slackalice
    Free Member

In short: I would like to know what size BB I need for an 09 Mk1 Kinesis Decade Virtue (before it changed to Virsa), if I were to fit a square taper jobby. Anyone? Please.

I emailed Kinesis late Weds and they have yet to get back to me (although they do mention that they can take 2-3 working days to respond), but seems I’m here browsing STW, I thought it might be worth a pop to the oracle that is STW and I could then tootle off and order one this weekend to help the build along.

Reason being, for those who wish to continue reading, I’ve just bought a very nice 09 frame to build up for Mrs Slack, using bits that will be donated from my retiring Superlight, which includes a newish sq taper crankset and BB. Probably a cheaper option for now rather than splashing out on a new Hollowtech one.

TBH I can’t remember whether my 00 Superlight has a 68/113 or 118mm BB and may well try it in the Decade and check the chainline from there.

Okay, musings over. Thank you for reading 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Long shot Q for BB size for a Kinesis Decade Virtue Mk1’ is closed to new replies.