• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Long shot – Mobi Washer (V15). Has anyone got a knackered one lying around?
  • fbk
    Free Member

I’m after a small part that broke after a mate dropped the thing. It’s the male connector for the hose – the one the hose clips onto on the main unit. It just screws off and should be easy to replace but CRC are the sole suppliers of Mobi now and they don’t stock it – it is part of the replacement hose kit but they don’t have that in stock and don’t know when it will be. Incidentally, this all happened just after new ones were in the CRC sale for about 45% off 🙁

If anyone’s got a Mobi washer that’s otherwise knackered I’m happy to pay for the part I want. Seems a shame to bin the thing when it’s fine otherwise.

hammyuk
    Free Member

THIS??

Says in stock!!

fbk
    Free Member

Unfortunately not Hammy. I actually bought that one, thinking it was the right part but it’s for the other end of the hose. I need the male connector that attaches to the main unit – the one you linked to is for the gun end.

hammyuk
    Free Member

eBay is your friend then 😉

fbk
    Free Member

Ah – nice one! I’ve had a bit of a look on eBay but haven’t seen those before. I’ll investigate. Thanks very much 🙂

fbk
    Free Member

Hmm – ok, most of those are the Aqua2go version, so I’d need to “upgrade” the whole hose kit for £36. Still cheaper than a new unit I guess…..

twosheds
    Free Member

Hi, sorry to jump in… Whilst on the mobi topic, does anyone know where i can get a replacement gun?
    Preferably something that cheaper than the mobi one but does the same job…. Thanks

jsync

These any use?

http://www.clasohlson.com/uk/12-V-Cordless-Pressure-Washer/Pr184407000

Edit – scratch that, all bits seem OOS

hammyuk
    Free Member

Check the eBay link
    Only says “may need to change hose fitting”

fbk
    Free Member

Unfortunately my Mobi is an older model with the screw on hose so it would need the 2 connectors at least which would only be £19 I guess. Hmmmm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Long shot – Mobi Washer (V15). Has anyone got a knackered one lying around?’ is closed to new replies.