Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Long Shot – Help Me Find A Part
  • hypnonewt
    Free Member

http://tinyurl.com/jsda87z

I am looking for the block in this picture the part that joins the shifter to the clamp (looks like a little half pipe) any ideas if I can buy it separately or do I have to buy the whole thing?

tomhoward

Stick a wanted ad up, pretty sure they come with reverbs, so there’s bound to be someone not using it.

Adam@BikeWorks
    Free Member

The good news is you can buy them separately (well in a pack of 2 for some reason…). The part number is 11.6818.001.000 and any shop with a ZyroFisher account should be able to hook you up.

The bad news is they are currently out of stock 🙄

Northwind

I might have one- I have a couple of these lying abotu and the bits have got separated so there’s a fair chance I’ll have an incomplete one. I’ll try and remember to check tonight but do chase me, I’m kind of disorganised…

buckster
    Free Member

Looks like you buy the whole thing, good news is even more spares!

pictonroad

I think I’ve got one from a Reverb if its the same thing, email me to remind me to look when I get home.

James

hypnonewt
    Free Member

Thanks guys, and thanks Northwind i will be sure to chase you up.

hypnonewt
    Free Member

Cheers James, I think it is the same thing I checked my reverb part against it and it seemed to fit.

hypnonewt
    Free Member

Any luck with finding any spare? I have a name for it now it is a discreet puck but as Adam says it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

benpinnick

I’ve got loads. Email me on ben@birdmtb.co.uk.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Long Shot – Help Me Find A Part’ is closed to new replies.