Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Long shot – Has anyone got an Indo Board?
  • Gotama
    Free Member

And if so do you use it? Whilst I quite fancy one for general messing around on and a bit of exercise stuff I can’t help but think it will be collecting dust before long. And no I don’t want to make one myself out of a plank and some pipe.

nedrapier

Why don’t you make one yourself out of a plank and some pipe?

tazzymtb

Yes ive got an indo, use it a few times a week as part of my core training. Very good to yoga as well

jam-bo

never saw the point, even when I surfed a lot. go skating.

jimoiseau
    Free Member

I’ve got a spare bit of pipe you can have if you can get hold of a plank somewhere

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes have made a few (18mm ply and a few different rollers for different surfaces/speeds)

use it while watching television on cold dark evening.

The children love them however being quite young there are a few chunks missing out of furniture etc now

hammyuk
    Free Member

Nice…

Gotama
    Free Member

few times a week as part of my core training

That was my plan. I assume it keeps it all a bit more interesting and allows a bit of multi-tasking ie squats on it.

[/quote]The children love them

Yes, I suspect my daughter will like playing around on it which could be interesting/pay for itself in you’ve been framed footage*.

*alternatively it could be me on YBF.

mark88

I used one as part of my rehab after a groin injury.
    Have a look at some of the videos on youtube, if you can see you being interested in working on more advanced moves then it could be useful, but if you’re just balancing and doing squats you will get bored quickly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Long shot – Has anyone got an Indo Board?’ is closed to new replies.