Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Long shot! – Discounted XXL 29er search
  • feet
    Free Member

Have a £1000 C2W voucher burning a hole in my pocket…

Have never really been happy on XL / 21in 26er bikes, so want to trade in my Epic for something more of the right scale for me (being pretty tall).

So i'm looking for a XXL FS 29er (may decide on a XL once I try a 29er) at a bike shop who will let me top up my voucher to afford it. Hoping there may be a 2008/2009 one kicking around gathering dust that is heavily discounted, but that is probably a vain hope.

If anyone knows of anything that might fit the bill, i'd be grateful.

In the meantime i'll keep looking and see if I can find a XXL size bike in either 29er or 26er to upgrade to…

big_n_daft
    Free Member

an XL fisher 29er will be big enough unless you are over 7 foot

Try Chevin Cycles

feet
    Free Member

Evans have lots of fisher 29ers on sale at the moment, but 1) not a fan of Evans and 2) they're all small sizes. I'll check out Chevin, thanks.

ton

how tall are you mate…

boxelder

Keswick Mountain Bikes – Fisher, Kona and others. They arranged for me to 'overspend'

igm

I'd page Ton. He knows a bit about purchasing larger bikes.

TooTall
    Free Member

Depends on where your height is. Kona not known for coming up very big, Fisher yes, especially with the G2 geometry where the bike is a wee bit longer.

XXL 29ers are like rocking horse poo. Spec order is the norm there.

ton

get in touch with alan at riverside cycles in maldon.
    xxl are easily available from ventana.

clunker

I have a 21.5" 29er custom made frame that will be for sale shortly would let you have it for £200 needs a powdercoat, drop me a mail if you want pics etc.

Chevin
    Free Member

Hello! Are you anywhere near us? 21" Paragon on our Demo fleet. In 2009 bikes only have Cobia left in 21.

…full range of 2010 models and sizes in stock!

And a cyclescheme dealer

/end blatent advert

😉

Matthew

feet
    Free Member

I'll take a look at riverside cycles, though their website seems to be down at the moment.

Where are you advert man? I'm in Guildford

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Long shot! – Discounted XXL 29er search’ is closed to new replies.