Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • London, wtf do they put in the water apart from excrement ? (Fashionistas etc)
  • MrSmith
    Free Member

it’s where odd people go to feel relaxed after being beaten up in the north just for being different.

yunki
    Free Member

wtf do they put in the water ?

soul

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    timmys

I was expecting a lot worse to be honest before clicking on the link, there’s one person who sticks out like a sore thumb but the rest look like smartly/normally dressed people with suitable city bikes. Glad I do live in London if people elsewhere really are that small-minded to think that that selection of people are particularly risible!

MrSmith
    Free Member

didn’t pan out how you expected did it?
    smartly dressed people getting from A-B on bikes some of which might be using slightly inappropriate bikes or footwear. shocking.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m from ‘oop north

I own a fixie and some t-shirts that cost more than a shirt form M&S, should I be woried about being stoned on my way home?

viv
    Free Member

I’m from ‘oop north

I own a fixie and some t-shirts that cost more than a shirt form M&S, should I be woried about being stoned on my way home?

everyone smokes a little now and then, chill out dude and enjoy it

kimbers

well there are some nobbers in that link but the only one really deserving of a slap is borris imho

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

everyone smokes a little now and then, chill out dude and enjoy it

only on a Friday :p

well there are some nobbers in that link but the only one really deserving of a slap is borris imho

Are we back to the dark ages where anyone well dressed is assumed to be gay?

kimbers

my use of the term nobbers wasnt meant in a gay sense though in retrospect maybe i should have just said nobs!

Nobber:
    someone that has just done something really stupid
    Rob smashed another vase….he is such a nobber

and if number6 is well dressed then i really am out of touch

stumpy01

Yep, everyone in London wears clothes similar to that when cycling.

Just as everyone oop North (past Watford) drags around a whippet(dog, not On One).

Lifer
    Free Member

FWIW Never heard/used ‘nobber’ as a gay slur

thepodge
    Free Member

a am thisisnotaspoon’s twin. well I’m not but I am northern, have a fixie and some silly expensive tshirts.

I have also met a lot more nobber and fashion obsessed mountain bikers than fixie riders.

funny how all the hate is one way.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Can we have a pic of the OP in best togs to compare and contrast please

ourkidsam
    Free Member

No? Shame

scruff
    Free Member

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Ah, the Tron look is in for Autumn 😉

aP
    Free Member

A good friend of mine in the US likes bears, I’ll forward this ^^ picture to him. Donna Ida Thornton seems quite pleasant…

walleater

Good morning Scruff LOL^

I see it’s trendy to be a crackhead again. If London wants our crackheads, we’ve got about 50,000 we can spare.

scruff
    Free Member

Evening Will.

Cracks out, the 80’s & microscooters are in.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘London, wtf do they put in the water apart from excrement ? (Fashionistas etc)’ is closed to new replies.