Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • London riders -Fancy earning £400 for a days work?
  • eyerideit
    Free Member

well if you call getting paid £400 for riding your bike work, read on

On my ride home on Friday I was given a flyer asking for people to submit photos for a TLF (Transport for London) advert casting, which I’ve done but the guy emailed today and said he’s not had a great response and could I help.

So I thought of the STW crowd, if you’re picked all you have to do is ride your bike and get paid £400 – not bad eh?

Riders need to be all shapes and sizes – so get you’re women folk and kids in on the act as well – imagine what you could buy with the winnings?

Anyway here’s the details:

We are casting for normal people with their bikes. £400 for appearing in an ad for Transport for London’s Bicycle superhighways – the blue roads.

If you are interested, please email a photo of yourself in casual / smart-casual clothes (basically anything that isn’t lycra or a suit and doesn’t have large logos on it) standing with your bicycle and one head and shoulders shot with and without a helmet, together with a phone number we can easily contact you on: tfl_cyclists@smart-creatives.com

The exact date of the photoshoot is not yet decided but will happen for 1 full day either during the week of the 23rd or more likely weekend of the 28th / 29th May, depending on everyone’s availability and the weather.

More details to follow.

Closing date: This Monday 16th May 9am
    Many thanks,
    Dan Black @ Smart Creatives

I say: get your cameras out – If you can earn the cash then you can spend it here. So it kind of right, isn’t it?

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

balls, i’ve got other committments on that weekend or i’d have got in touch with them.
    It’s on bikeradar too: http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12777186

eyerideit
    Free Member

Send i a pic anyway as it might not be on that weekend – it might be a school day – so you could take a holiday and earn some cash or pull a sickie and earn double bubble – not that I’m recommending that as that’s sneaky and bad for the economy -but not the personal one.
    😮

eyerideit
    Free Member

There’s still time, get your photos in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘London riders -Fancy earning £400 for a days work?’ is closed to new replies.