Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • London – Liverpool friendly pubs etc
  • tails
    Free Member

My friends from Korea have just arrived and he’s a big LFC fan, but we couldn’t get tickets as they are top.

http://www.lfclondon.co.uk/lfcfriendlypubs/

I found the above online, does anyone know the best place to watch the game??

Also where is good to go out in London. Shoreditch is a bit up its own **** Covent garden is crap. Soho??

They are based in Kensington.

Thanks

kimbers

camdens good fun, but a bit grungy, kings rd etc has some nice but posh boozers

tbh cant really help with footy pubs

Vern0n
    Free Member

Famous 3 Kings, West Ken – great footy pub, get there early, though you will prob get shafted for an entry fee (which gets you in and a beer normally), might be a few CFC there but will be plenty of LFC

There is awesome kebab nearby too, and fairly well located if you want to move on after the game

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Find whatever pubs Fulham fans go to – should be somewhere Putney-ish – they’ll all be shouting for the reds. Not a million miles from Kensington.

Vern0n
    Free Member

Kebab place is Best Mangal btw
    Yum

tails
    Free Member

Thanks vernon, I’ll have a look

tails
    Free Member

Wait a minute that pubs a bit close to Stamford bridge. Is this a joke? He’s a frickin black belt in taekwondo, I don’t want any lager louts being floored!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wait a minute that pubs a bit close to Stamford bridge. Is this a joke?

Tbf, I didn’t want to say…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyhow…

Fulham Fans’ Pubs 🙂

Vern0n
    Free Member

Been there many a time, it’s defo a scouse pub (thinks it’s on your LFC list too)
    There will be Chleskis there too, apologies, thought u wanted to enjoy the atmosphere.
    Could always watch at home 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘London – Liverpool friendly pubs etc’ is closed to new replies.