Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • London is not representative of the united kingdom it's a landlocked island.
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I only see the little fecker. Not paying nothing. Not since I got rid of that funny rash. Says you look after her anyway, but you're too tough to admit it to anyone in public. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Pfft. Last I heard she'd snared some poor bugger over Bristol/Bath way. Poor sod.

You seen her sister? Jeeze, she's a cah. And their mum. Coven of bloody witches the three of 'em. Macbeth's got nowt on me.

aracer
    Free Member

You won't get this in Bristol:

Indeed not – just this pathetic little thing:

I'm sure the Bristolians are green with envy that they don't have a ship in a bottle instead.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah well you're just copying us:

(Not there atm; some jealous Bristolians tried burning it down, the bastards)

Sonor
    Free Member

I'm sure the Bristolians are green with envy that they don't have a ship in a bottle instead.

We also have the real thing:

I think people should be proud to have a city like London in their country, but you don't have to bow down and worship it(no matter what Fred says 😉 )and you don't have to live there.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

but you don't have to bow down and worship it

What?

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!

aracer
    Free Member

Yeah, but I held onto my trump card:

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Not there atm….

😕 Yes it is :

Obviously she needs a bit of restoration work……..but once she's had a lick of paint, she'll look as good as new.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Has no one ever been to Rhyl Suncentre?. **** phillistines. You know nothing.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hmm….

Ark Royal:

Illustrious:

Sonor
    Free Member

Yeah, but I held onto my trump card:

what, some silly wooden boat?

The guns in Belfasts two forward turrets are trained and elevated onto a target some 12.5 miles (20 kilometers) away in north-west London – the London Gateway Motorway Services Area on the M1.

Fire damn it, fire!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Has no one ever been to Rhyl Suncentre?. **** phillistines. You know nothing.

He has a point:

Truly wondrous.

aracer
    Free Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't both those CSVs leaving, having had enough of their visit to London?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No you are wrong. They're aircraft carriers. And they're both going into London.

Sorry, but that's the way it is.

aracer
    Free Member

some silly wooden boat?

I think you'll find it's just slightly more significant than that.

The guns in Belfasts two forward turrets are trained and elevated onto a target some 12.5 miles (20 kilometers) away in north-west London – the London Gateway Motorway Services Area on the M1.

You claim targeting visitors with guns as a plus point?

aracer
    Free Member

they're both going into London.

OIC – reversing in for a quick getaway.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You claim targeting visitors with guns as a plus point?

It's a necessary precaution, as they'll be coming in from the North. You can't be too careful you know.

reversing in for a quick getaway.

No, Ark Royal is too big to turn around there. River's too narrow.

Kevevs
    Free Member

All visitors should be dropped off at scenic Clapton Pond. Then left to find their own way, without money or direction. All born and bred Londoners should be given a higher status than The Others and free champagne and cocktails for life.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wunundred! 😀

Is beautiful:

Kevevs
    Free Member

huzzah! **** Londun threads.

snowslave

London's water tastes shite

MrSmith
    Free Member

better than the northern stuff which is tainted with bile and resentment.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Mr Smith ..are you a real loife pearly queen?! You guys rock!
    "Put a couple more whelks on the old joanna ma!"

MrSmith
    Free Member

no. pearly kings and queens are an internet myth.
    bit like flat caps and whippets. (most northern dwellers seem to wear blue and white synthetic sportswear and baseball caps)

Viewing 25 posts - 81 through 105 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘London is not representative of the united kingdom it's a landlocked island.’ is closed to new replies.