Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • London hotels for family weekend, with leisure facilities
  • Spud

Looking to have a weekend in London very soon and would like to hear your recommendations for a quality hotel with leisure facilities that can accommodate families, that we can relax in after a day trawling the sights.

midlifecrashes

We had a great time at the Hilton Metropole, nice pool, awesome breakfasts, across road from tube.

cb

Grange City might work for you – cheap at weekends

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    konagirl
    Free Member

Bit expensive, but the Le Meridien Piccadilly has nice facilities. Some of the chains will be included in the BA / Avios sale that is due to begin for London at noon on Wednesday (see discussion here), so if you have an Avios or BA executive club account you should be able to get a cheap cash price even if you don’t have any miles.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dolphin Square could be worth a look. Don’t know the hotel as such, but guests can use the gym, which I used for many years. Great pool for kids.

Jolsa

Konagirl, in that BA/Avios sale do you know if you can book hotel only (i.e. without car rental), and is it simply by logging in to your BA exec account?

konagirl
    Free Member

Jolsa, yes it should be. Don’t know which hotels will be on offer in London yet, but you should just sign in and look for hotels, and it shows you the Avios, cash+Avios and cash prices. I have only tried it through the Avios site, but it’s currently working for cities like Dubrovnik, though I didn’t look for available dates. I guess the best hotels might go very quickly!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘London hotels for family weekend, with leisure facilities’ is closed to new replies.