Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • London girls & boys – take my lady friend out, please.
  • Moses

No sniggering at the back.

I have a Polish lady friend in London for a month, undertaking research at the V&A. She's staying a tiny room, doesn't know anyone in the city, and could do with entertaining / company. She's also skint, so can't afford expensive entertainments, but likes her beer.

Any volunteers?

Stoner, a real gentleman, has already offered an evening out. Thank you, sir. I owe you.

>>Biography: mid-30s, History of Art lecturer, written 3 books, well-travelled, dark-haired, petite, speaks OK English, has boyfriend but you never know.

PLease reply to me and I'll pass on your contact details to her.

grievoustim
    Free Member

<smoothes down hair>

<buys a bunch of garage flowers> 😛

Stoner
    Free Member

Stoner, a real gentleman, has already offered an evening out.

Ahem, before anyone gets the wrong idea (not least Mrs Stoner), Moses asked… 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hello, treacle…..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ohhhhhhhh……………

Dear………………..

Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here? At 3am? In a Polish Art historians place of residence? With my reputation? What do they take me for?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

can't afford expensive entertainments

but likes her beer

she needs to head about 100 miles north then 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I'm in london next weds, can take her for a beer or two in the centre? but no touching.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I would offer but I'd break her heart. Personally, I'd recommend Hora, and I'll make a documentary about the evening. We'll all make a fortune out of it.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Take her out you say?

Moses

Wow. Fewer replies than I'd expected. Call yourselves red-blooded?
    But thank you for those who did.

Have a good weekend all.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I can meet her, no problem. She needs not to worry about her English 🙂 I'll chat in Polish with her. Seriously! Easy for a Pole, even in London.

allthepies
    Free Member

<insert OXO tower gag here>

uplink
    Free Member

I'm a little worried about Juan – has anyone seen him or heard of his whereabouts?

It's too early to start panicking, but it may be worth putting the emergency services on stand-by

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Il n'est pas a Londres, uplink.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Moses, ja sie z nia chetnie spotkam, przekazesz?

alpin
    Free Member

not that i'm anywhere near london but……….

………..pics?!!!

Moses

Alpin- you stick with your landlady / model friend. (To be fair, you did provide pictures of her)
    Hairy, YGM. Google language helped here.

any more?

alpin
    Free Member

it's not me mate!

my little buddy friend. i was there last week and i can confirm she is **** hot in the flesh. she's dyed her hair too; a nice blondy/brown. nice lady. shame about the two kids, schizo husband and the 16 years between her and matey…..

oh, and i told her to stop it before they get into trouble.

anyway, pics?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Cheers, looking forward to meeting her.
    Alpin, linky?

alpin
    Free Member

nope. go search if you want but i'm not sticking up more damming evidence just micheal i mean dave(?) can get his head kicked in by some 110kg schizo….

Hairychested
    Free Member

Understandable…

Moses

Hairy, my friend asks, how old are you and how long have you been over here?
    I dunno why she's being picky. Just nervous, I guess

Hairychested
    Free Member

Mid 30's, long black hair, into my second decade in this "glorious" city of ours. Gee, sounds awful and old – a grumpy heavy metal fan who rides bikes with gear windows present, has longer hair than most women and can't sleep after watching horror movies 😀

Moses

you sound ideal apart from the taste in music. God, I'm acting like her bloody elder brother

Hairychested
    Free Member

Correction then:
    Death Metal/Thrash Metal/Cold Spring Records bands
    That should calm your nerves (you act like her dad more than a bro, loosen up and be good 🙂 ).

juiced
    Free Member

I could take her out if you want. I work in London so could go out for a beer or three in the evening. Let me know. Alternatively I have been known to drive into london clubbing from West London, if that's what's she's after. I am responible and trustworthy.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I just want an no strings fu*k, I work in north London & am adept at lying to my wife, not bothered if I have to buy her a few beers first, I could stretch to a burger & chips at a push if she's fussy…
    Any more though, & I'll just trawl Kings-X like normal.
    Email in profile
    Cheers.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I don't, I have a lovely wife and, if anything, am looking for a friendly soul. Shagboxes aren't my forte. Does it make me a psycho?

hora
    Free Member

DeadlyDarcy, you would be making 'One night in Krakow' (not a documentary) 🙄

Spongebob
    Free Member

Petite Polish woman eh? 3 books you say? Sounds like an interesting lady. 😛

mk1fan
    Free Member

Art historian? Open House is on the weekend of the 19/20th. http://www.openhouse.org.uk/

zaskar
    Free Member

Hairychested
    Free Member

You pervs, how can you! A petite dark-haired lady demands respect and I'll give it to her. You, at the back, stop smirkin'!

hora
    Free Member

Slightly OT. I know a few girls, single. Own company (or good job), nice looking, funny and ace. Yet all are single. I know any hangups they might have and nothing major (or even close). Why?!! Every bloke they meet are either wet (havent had a stable girlfriend before-live alone or with another bloke), don't know how to interact with a woman or are sleezy as hell from the off (at least hide it past the first date fellas).

Why?!

zaskar
    Free Member

hora – Member

Slightly OT. I know a few girls, single. Own company (or good job), nice looking, funny and ace. Yet all are single. I know any hangups they might have and nothing major (or even close). Why?!! Every bloke they meet are either wet (havent had a stable girlfriend before-live alone or with another bloke), don't know how to interact with a woman or are sleezy as hell from the off (at least hide it past the first date fellas).

Why?!

Don't worry there is a guy somewhere out there for you hora lol

No seriously your lady friends are probably weird as the guys or us good guys and (good ladies too) are taken.

8)

Hairychested
    Free Member

Now, having met Dorota, thanks Moses, I am obliged to inform all interested parties there was no sex or dodgy stuff there at all. Only beer. Now, go and discuss (and no pics as per her request).

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

So, If I had been sensible in my first reply, and nice on the first date (thanks Hora :roll:) I could almost be within shagging distance by now, dam my honesty.
    😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

2u2r – it was a good move on your side 😉

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘London girls & boys – take my lady friend out, please.’ is closed to new replies.