Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • London – Brighton night ride this weekend
  • m1kea
    Free Member

I know a few on here did it last year (clicky) but are there any takers for this year?

Weather conditions are looking similar atm.

theflatboy
    Free Member

I truly wish I was, but I am not. One of the best cycling-connected things I’ve ever done. Excellent stuff. 🙂

timnwild

It’s a lot of fun – wish I was doing it. If you’re not a Brighton local, and you’re thinking of rolling in at 5/6 am, three things:

1. Seeing all the nightclub casualties sprawled out on the beach makes you feel all fit and superior and ace, albeit slightly nostalgic for your own chemical nights

2. There’s not many places open to eat – Buddies Cafe on the seafront (nearest cafe) will likely be packed too , so go to the Market Diner, just 2 minutes ride inland from the finish. Dirty, greasy breakfasts in huge quantities.

3. Beer can be purchased from the offie on the seafront at any hour. Ride back from the finish toward the Thistle hotel, it’s on your right.

m1kea
    Free Member

I was going to get some nosh at Buddies last year but it was rammed with plissheads at 4am and I didn’t fancy my chances of having a bike when I got out.

It’s almost spooky that the weather forecast is looking to be very similar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘London – Brighton night ride this weekend’ is closed to new replies.