Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • London Bridge
  • franksinatra

8 minutes is excellent and achievable without prior intel, remember there’s a heightened alert so lots of armed offices patrolling cities.

On Saturday evening, prior to the attack, we were discussing this and wondering if this then raises the likelihood of an attack in a rural area. To the best of my knowledge, the nearest armed police are 30mins away from where I live. Plenty of local gatherings where lots of people are converged in a smallish place. It is nice feeling like you lice is a rural safety bubble but I wonder for how much longer

freeagent
    Free Member

Much respect and admiration for the security services for shutting this down so quickly.
    I’ve been out in Borough Market many times and can only imagine the panic when this kicked off in a fairly confined space packed with people.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

How quickly would they have been able to shut it down without a shoot to kill policy ?

legend
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member
    On Saturday evening, prior to the attack, we were discussing this and wondering if this then raises the likelihood of an attack in a rural area. To the best of my knowledge, the nearest armed police are 30mins away from where I live.

but I bet the nearest guns are much closer than that 🙂

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Hope they find this guy and he’s ok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40156960

True skaters mentality, try to batter them with your board

jambalaya
    Free Member

Another attack, more killed and seriously injured. My thoughts with all tjose affected.

Many many thanks to security servicrs and those in particular who confronted the terrorists unarmed

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘London Bridge’ is closed to new replies.